When the number of followers topped 1000 on the two reported "following" methods, I wanted to celebrate. The DH pointed out that there might be many duplicates, as Bloglovin' was launched well after 52 Quilts began. So I decided to wait until there were 500 followers on Bloglovin' to celebrate.
And that day was earlier this week. Thank you!
I think this calls for a major giveaway, don't you? I searched for the perfect "prize" and came up with a fat quarter bundle of Kona's Summer '13 Palette cotton solids.
That's 28 fat quarters -- 7 full yards of Kona cotton goodness. Plus anything else I find to toss in the box for you.
Want it? Here's how to get it:
- This giveaway is to celebrate followers of 52 Quilts in 52 weeks, so you must be a follower. Either by Bloglovin' or Google Friend Connect, or via email.
- Make a comment on this post to say you're a follower.
- For another entry, follow @52Quilts on Instagram. Comment to say you're a follower.
- For a third entry, "like" 52 Quilts on Facebook. Comment to say you've "liked" 52 Quilts.
- International entries welcome!
- No-reply comments will be disregarded unless contact information is included.
- Giveaway ends at noon MDT (Mountain Daylight Time) next Saturday, May 24.
Thank you for making 52 Quilts in 52 Weeks a success -- you are the reason I am here!
From the desk of your