We're celebrating 3000 (plus!) "Likes" on the page.
Here's what "A Quilt Block a Day" is all about:
Can't find time to make a quilt? How about a block each day! Every season I'll showcase a new block and post a tutorial on my blog 52quilts.com.
No, you don't have to follow "52 Quilts" to win the giveaway! And you don't even have to "Like" the "A Quilt Block a Day" page on Facebook! In fact, you don't even have to use Facebook!
Here's the prize:
It's a jelly roll of Bonnie & Camille's new line, "Daysail." It's what I'm using to make the May Jelly Roll Party sample.
Here is a look at the prints included in the jelly roll:
Of course, I'll include some extra goodies in the prize package -- but that will be a surprise!
Want to win? All you have to do is:
- Comment on this blog post. Tell me if you've visited "A Quilt Block a Day" on Facebook.
- If you're a no-reply blogger, please include contact info. If I can't find you, I can't send you the prize.
- My blog is set not to allow anonymous comments so that the robots cannot find me. If you do not have an ID, you can still enter by email at the address listed under "About Aunt Marti" in the right-hand column of this page and I will post your comment for you so you have a chance to win.
- International entries welcome, of course!
- Giveaway ends Saturday, March 7 at midnight Mountain Standard Time. The winner will be announced on Sunday, March 8.
I hope you'll come back tomorrow for the UFO Parade!
From the desk of your