- Would you care to guess what this is?
Tune in next Wednesday to find out!
- I'm now caught up on my 2012 Designer Mystery BOM from Fat Quarter Shop. I'm loving this fabric.
Other than these two projects, I've been binding Quilts of Valor -- three so far. I'll show the finished quilts on Friday.
- Next, let's celebrate 200+ followers! I read about the Kate Spain paper goods on her blog, and rushed out to Michael's to stock up before they sold out. Just so I could give them to a loyal 52 Quilts follower.
This little collection includes a magnetic list pad, notes, scrapbook papers, mini journal and emery boards with Kate Spain "Terrain" designs. I added some fat quarters, because after all, this is a quilting blog!
To win, all you have to do is:
- Be a follower of 52 quilts
- Make a comment on this post
- Giveaway ends at noon MDT next Wednesday, September 12
- As always, international entries welcome!
And because it's Wednesday, I'm linking up to WIP Wednesday.
From the desk of your