How many projects need to be completed before December 31?
Kelsey is hosting a Link-Up to help us get those pesky UFOs finished!
I've been steadily working at UFO completion for nearly two years now. So why do I still have so many? The Front Range Modern Quilt Guild is also sponsoring "UFOctober," so I pulled out all my UFOs and started a list. My list is partially "what must be finished" and partially "from closest to being finished to furthest from being finished."
Must Do/Have Deadline
- I Spy Quilt for Anya
- "Sparkling Cider" in Deb Strain Cherish Nature for niece
- "Sparkling Cider" in Deb Strain Cherish Nature for nephew
- Casserole Carrier for Joy
- "Ups and Downs" in From Little Things by Sarah Fielke
- Treasures and Tidbits HST quilt
- Autumn Braid
- Autumn's Arrival (wall hanging)
- Dresden Bloom (30s repros Strip Club)
- Bargello Garden
- Quilt Colorado 2012 Mystery
- Thangles Buck-a-Block (red/blue)
- Full Moon (batiks Strip Club)
- Dot-Dot-Dash (batiks Skip the Borders)
- FQF Cobblestone Road
- Kansas Connections (black/white and brights)
My slogan for October will be "Sew, sew like the wind!"
From the desk of your