Mosaic Maker from BigHugeLabs is easy to use, but deciding on twelve fabrics for a bundle is tough!
I started mine with "Sea Garden in Summer, Salt Air by Cosmo Cricket for Moda" because my friend Ginny bought a length of this from Ruth's Stitchery. She couldn't decide what to do with it, so I thought I would show her my mosaic and maybe inspiration will strike!
Fabrics include, left to right in rows from top to bottom:
1. Sea Garden in Summer, Salt Air by CosmoCricket for Moda
2. Moda Bella Graphite
3. Metro Living Latice in Garnet for Robert Kaufman
4. Fly a Kite Solid in Seafoam by October Afternoon for Riley Blake Designs
5, Salt Air by Cosmo Cricket for Moda, Tiny Bubbles in Summer
6. Dumb Dot Charcoal Gray by Michael Miller
7. Salt Air by Cosmo Cricket for Moda, Waves in Sunshine
8. Salt Air by Cosmo Cricket for Moda, Fish Tales in Mist
9. Bursts in White - Fruit Slice for Anthropology Fabrics by Khristian A. Howell
10. Moda Cross Weave Woven in Coral Crossweave
11. Salt Air by Cosmo Cricket for Moda
12. Ta Dot in Sunny Yellow by Michael Miller
I specifically tried to use fabrics from different collections, because as Jinny Beyer warns, "don't over-match!."
As for a pattern? I think Daisy Janie's Garden Ladder quilt would look terrific in these fabrics. The pattern only calls for eight fabrics, but it would be easy to add a few more columns.
Whaddya think, Ginny?